Thursday, December 1, 2011

31 like whoa

Someone turned 31 on Tuesday!!!

no.. not me!! I'm still young (I got carded for lotto the other day people.... yes you read that correctly)  but really.. I have a few years left in my 20s. My fabulous husband turned 31!

And do you know I did not take one picture.. no I lied I took this one picture with my phone:


That's the birthday boy.. isn't he cute : ) Sorry ladies he's taken.
And in true bad-blogger form I didn't remember to take said horrible blackberry picture (yes I still have a blackberry.. don't judge me) until after half of the cake was eaten... opps! I swear I will get better at this. Really I promise!

This delish cake (red-velvet boston creme cheesecake made by your truly.. ya I don't mess around) was enjoyed AFTER a fab slow cooker meal of ribs and roasted potatoes. Again.. I forgot to photograph said ribs.. BUT you are in luck I did remember to snap a few pics of the left overs we devoured had last night! I apologize in advance for any mid-day tummy grumbling these pictures create:


YUM-O!!
 Not to toot my own horn here.. but this was one amazing meal! (or 2 meals if you want to get technical.. maybe even 3) 

So that was the hubs B-day. Hope it was a great one babe! I love you more then you could ever imagine :)

No comments: