Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ho Ho Ho

As the Mr. and I decked our halls for Christmas this past weekend I was reminded of what Christmas really means to me. I feel that more and more it is so easy to get caught up in the gifts and material parts of Christmas.. but I think its important to remember the other parts.. they may not be as shinny but really are the true meaning of Christmas.

Christmas to me is.....

snuggling under a blanket with my husband in our Christmas plaid PJs
Spending time with my family
Witnessing the joy and excitement that Christmas brings to my nieces and nephew
Watching endless Christmas movies
Hot chocolate with candy canes
homemade Christmas cookies!
Starbucks red holiday cup!





Don't judge me... I know that last one is a little bit of a material thing... but I just love them. And the coffee that comes inside. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside : ) How could I resist all those fun phrases too! They are so sweet  :)

Sooo looks like Christmas means a lot of food and laziness to me. hmmm.

What is the true meaning of Christmas for you??

No comments: