Monday, November 14, 2011

weekend

The Mr. and I went to Jersey to visit friends this weekend. We had a wonderful time exploring their town, eating some delicious food and drinking some great wine!



Our first stop on Saturday was the Hopewell Village Winery. They have a lovely little tasting room and some pretty good wines. In summer they have live music outside to enjoy while you sip... so we will definitely have to go back!

We ended the night at Siam, a Thai restaurant in Lambertville. The food was incredible! We ended up ordering a variety of dishes family style so we could all try a few different things. We were so engrossed in conversation and stuffing our faces trying all this great food that I forgot to take any pictures!



Sunday was the perfect warm fall day so we headed back to Lambertville to explore.  Lambertville has tons of great antique shops that we had seen the night before so wanted to see the goodies inside.  Here are a few of the gems we saw!
Great leopard print chair
An old porthole
and the Mr.'s favorite.. the game table perfect for hours of poker!


The highlight of the day was bumping into this guy! I have a insane slight obsession with Pugs.. and this little 9 month old was just soooo cute and snuggly I could have brought him home with me! Much to my disway we had to leave him behind. One day I will have one of my very own (That I promise I will not steal from someone else.)






We ended our visit just across the river, in New Hope, PA with a little dinner outside! New Hope is a fabulous place to people watch and we saw some pretty impressive motorcycles.


All in all we had a pretty amazing weekend with some pretty amazing friends! How was your weekend??

No comments: