Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy Friday!!

Friday has finally come!!! What's on your to do list for this lovely weekend??

My list includes:

1. Decorate for Christmas!! :) (super excited about this little ditty)

2. Head into the city to see the bodies exhibit/ finally use the groupon that I bought months ago that is going to expire next week... opps. Anyone else wait to the last possible second to use coupons and groupons? I apparently like to have a contest with myself to see how close I can get without loosing said deal. Add that to my list of things to STOP doing  .. especially with groupon.. cause yes it was a deal. But a deal I had to pay for.. so if I let it expire it becomes a REALLY expensive piece of  paper that can not be used for anything other then writing crazy notes and doodles on.... that would make my face look like this:


all puggy and mean. So I'm not going to waste it ... we are going on Saturday. For Sure.



3.  Get some invitation samples actually on this wee blog here!.. ya remember that.. this blog was started cause I make handmade invitations.. I bet you forgot.. cause I haven't posted one invite. Focus is clearly not one of my strong suits so bare with me here... there will be invitations and weddings and perhaps some wedding flowers.. and gowns and.. and..
.
.
.
wait what was I talking about.. right.. invites! They WILL make an appearance this coming week.. promise! But I do have to warn you this blog will often be filled with a whole lot of other crap wonderful tid bits about me and my life... cause.. well... to be honest.. I'm random like that and I don't do well with only writing about one thing. So don't say I didn't warn you. And I hope you still come back!

I will leave you today with a few wedding pretties from Pinterest this week... do you pin? I do. You should. and you should follow me cause I pin good pins. Just sayin.. do it. http://pinterest.com/chelsylee/

The Knot via Pinterest  


Pinterest just said uploaded by user...
From ashelysbrideguide.com via Pinterest

 
Winter wedding can be so fabulous.. don't you think? Well until you class it up and do this: 


From Google.com



Anyway... Happy weekend bloggies : ) Enjoy!

1 comment:

Rhiannon Bosse said...

That bouquet will always be one of my faves :) The silver brunia is stunning. Enjoy your week, friend! xo